From MNP / Suntory HQ, we wish you all a Merry Christmas, quality time with those you love most, and many new, ready cuttings for 2023!
We are about to leave behind us a full year, which has brought us much satisfaction and new achievements that we would like to look back on together.
- We started a new tradition, giving everyone an appointment to mark in their diaries for years to come. Future Plant Trends began with the first edition in November 2022 and will become a fixture every year. This will allow visitors to discover new trends in advance, especially during the winter period.
- Our flagship brand, Sundaville®, has turned 20! This allowed us to celebrate the success of Mandevilla’s first official brand together with new and long-standing partners. Wow!
- We are finally back (in attendance) at trade fairs. The FlowerTrials in June gave us the opportunity to open our company doors, and welcome friendly companies and colleagues from all over Europe and visitors from all over the world. On this occasion, we tested for the first time our new exhibition space, which we like to call the ‘pioneers experience centre’, which proved practical and welcoming, and received extremely positive feedback from all visitors.
- 2022 was a revolutionary year: MNP / Suntory updated its visual, conceptual and approach identity. While maintaining superior quality, extreme accuracy and availability and, of course, reliability as values. Watch the video.
- Our team has expanded to become even more international! Would you like to be part of it? Take a look at our open positions.
- During this year we inaugurated a bi-monthly appointment with the Plant Pioneers newsletter! Here you will find ideas, tips, trends, news and reminders of new appointments. Sign up too! Already subscribed? If you could, please leave us your feedback, we always want to improve.
What awaits us in 2023? New appointments, new introductions and hopefully a lot of fun and serenity. In the meantime, happy holidays and see you at the IPM Essen, the first tradeshow in 2023 at hall 1, C33 stand!